Available Event Space
Don’t worry about a thing when hosting your event at Oaks on the River. We have a full range of audio and visual equipment, podiums, dancefloors, stages, laptop and tablet access, and projectors upon request. We also have on-site wedding and event planners for an additional cost who can take your event from ordinary to extraordinary.
The Caledonia Riverfront Lawn
Celebrate in style and enjoy the coastal breezes as the sun sets over the marsh. Exchange vows under the shade of the centuries-old Caledonia Oak in the perfect setting for a low-country wedding on the beautiful Darien riverfront.
- Can accommodate up to 300 people seated dinner, 375 strolling reception.
- Stationary covered stage platform on-site.
- Tent covering for up to 175 people seated, can be added based on availability.
The Thorpe Ballroom & Interior Meeting Rooms
The Thorpe Ballroom can be rented as a whole or as 4 separate meeting rooms. *The Altamaha Room features a view of the river.
A. The Thorpe Ballroom
- Can accommodate up to 175 for seated dinner, up to 250 for a strolling reception.
- Classroom set up: 104 max; Theater set up: 280 max.
- Built- in Projector Screen included.
- Opens up to the pool deck. Perfect for indoor/outdoor set-ups!
B. The Altamaha Room
C. The Sapelo Room
D. Ft. King George (both rooms)
- Each room can accommodate up to 55 for seated dinner.
- Classroom set up: 33 max; Theater set up: 82 max
- Built- in Projector Screen included for Altamaha Room.
D. Ft. King George 1 or 2
- Can accommodate up to 25 for seated dinner.
- Classroom set up: 15 max; Theater set up: 40 max
The Delta Belle
Take your event out on the water! Experience breathtaking river sunsets & marsh views as you cruise along the Darien waterways!
- Can accommodate up to 32 total passengers.
- Cruise to a barrier island for a day and a beach picnic.
Check Tour Dates